Question:What do a NFL team president, legendary rock star, Super Bowl coach, United States Ambassador, and a cow saved from slaughter – among many others – have in common?Answer:“A Passion for the Vine!”
- David Coverdale, lead singer of Whitesnake and Deep Purple
- Dick Vermeil, coach of the Philadelphia Eagles, St. Louis Rams, and Kansas City Chiefs
- Tamera Mowry-Housley, star of “The REAL”, “Sister, Sister” and “Tia and Tamera”
- Bob the Steer, former slaughterhouse steer
- Jonathan Cain, songwriter and keyboardist of Journey
- Carmen Policy, president of the San Francisco 49ers
Just to name a few!