- David Coverdale Pills sent in a photo of himself, as a boy in a scout uniform, to secure his audition with Deep Purple in 1973.
- Amelia Ceja was recognized by the California legislature as “Woman of the Year” in 2005 for “breaking the glass ceiling” in the very competitive, male dominated wine business.
- Mountain View Winery’s label printer was the first in Northern California to achieve “green” certification, and all labels are made from water based products so that they are biodegradable.
- Jonathan Cain benicar when generic is a survivor of the December 1, 1958 Our Lady of the Angels school fire in Chicago. Ninety-two children and 3 nuns were killed. This fire had a direct impact on nationwide reforms in school fire safety regulations.
- Dick Vermeil was the first coach in football history to win the Rose Bowl (vs. Ohio State in January 1976) and the Super Bowl (vs. Tennessee Titans in January 2000).
- Beltane Ranch was once the territory of the Wappo Indians. In 1837 it was part of Rancho Los Guilicos, a land grant from the Mexican Governor of Upper California to John Wilson and Ramona Carillo de Wilson.
- Carmen Policy was cast in the party scene, in “Jerry Maguire,” playing himself, but later Director Cameron Crowe cut his footage out completely. He practiced his line, “Nice job, Jerry” for days, only to end up on the “cutting room floor.”
- Tamera Mowry-Housley’s father was in the armed services stationed in Germany where Tia and Tamera were born. Amazingly, these identical twins often are cast together as “twin sisters.”
- Bob the Steer weighs in at 2800 pounds! It now takes a large garden rake to give him his frequent neck scratchings, which he still waits for daily.
- De La Montanya Winery’s labels for their Pin Up “Cabaret” and “Desire” wines are photographs of female wine club members, taken in the barrel room for the backdrop, harkening back to World War II pinups.
- Adam Housley played professional baseball and was drafted by the Montreal Expos and played for both the Milwaukee Brewers and the Detroit Tigers minor league organizations. He was also a Junior Olympic All-American baseball player as a pitcher and hitter.
http://www.rebifix.com.br/uncategorized/can-you-buy-pyridium-in-canada/ Pills http://srikalielectronics.com/?p=7039
- Paul Maroon first started helping his uncle make wine in Pennsylvania over 40 years ago.
- Kathryn Hall ran for mayor of Dallas in 1991 and was a leader in organizing the first corporate affirmative action program in the country.
- Kelly Jones escaped from LA and the corporate grind to Northern CA wine country, just about every weekend, never knowing it would change her destiny.